- 1. Anti-AHCA will cost you.
- 2. A SD Conservative will lie to you.
- 3. Your SD taxes will make some connected toadie rich.
- 4. GOP scandal will be swept under the rug.
- 5. Your media will carry more celebrity trash.
- 6. Your media will air even less real news.
- 7. Everything you really need will cost more.
- 8. Everything you really don't need will cost a lot more.
- 9. Your real online deals will be few and far between.
- 10. You will learn TV weather and actual are not always connected.
- 11. Your newspaper will add celebrity and sports crap until nobody buys papers anymore.
- 12. Your Republican legislature will provide even more inanity and idiocy.
- 13. You will learn every mountain does not need to be climbed.
- 14. You will learn reading fortune cookie messages is a waste of time.
And then there was Mid-Day today on SDPB-Radio. A USD Government prof was explaining what a fiasco and catastrophe the Obamacare website was and how an 8-second wait was destroying Obama's credibility. We have waited 40 years for improved health care and insurance, and an 8-second wait for an internet page to load is nearly the end of the political world as we know it. He then noted that Democratic candidates are likely to abandon Obama in the elections. He noted that was what Gore did with Clinton. Perhaps Democrats will remember how well that worked for President Gore.
In all the Mid-Day discussion of Obama's falling credibility, there was not a single hint of the press converting the website problems into the equivalent of the sound system magnification of the the Howard Dean scream. Barely any mention of the GOP plan to oppose anything that might make Obama look good no matter how much their obstruction destroys and damages the health and livlihood of American citizens.
Well, that is enough on "8 Seconds" and fortune cookies.
*** Stay tuned for a couple of photographs and more on the XL pipeline-- Doug Wiken