1. Would YOU really vote to slash taxes on those making $millions per year?
2. Would YOU really vote to put insurance companies in charge of Medicare and Medicaid and increase Insurance Company profits by $billions.
3. Would YOU really vote to maintain multi-national corporations to set wages so low their employess are on welfare and further their ability to stifle employee speech and spend unlimited amounts buying elections?
4. Would YOU really vote to destroy the federal agency that aids education and students from k-12 through post graduate work?
5. Would YOU really vote to force college students to pay higher loan rates and give shysters free range to exploit them?
6. Would YOU really vote to balance the budget on the backs of the poor and the lower middle class?
7. Would YOU really vote to support a foreign pipeline designed to increase your gasoline, diesel, and fuel oil prices by 10 to 20 cents per gallon?
So, do you really think Mike Rounds would vote like you with his superiority values?
*** Stay tuned... election day is close. Your decision can make or break you.-- Doug Wiken